Your First Visit
During your first visit the most important thing you will do is meet Dr. Milestone. This is your opportunity to measure his professionalism, expertise and personality against your expectations.
Orthodontics treatment is a long-term relationship and having confidence in your orthodontist cannot be underestimated. After a comprehensive examination, Dr. Milestone will carefully explain his findings along with any treatment recommendations he may have. You will also have an opportunity to meet with our Treatment Coordinator who will answer your questions about appliance options, appointments, food restrictions, insurance benefits and financial policies.
Your first orthodontic visit will consist of an examination and discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will address your orthodontic needs to determine if this is the proper time to begin treatment.
The first visit includes the following services without COST:
- Medical/dental history and clinical examination
- Digital photos of the patient's face and teeth
- Digital X-Rays
This information is reviewed by Dr. Milestone and is used to develop a custom treatment plan for each patient. These records are also helpful in tracking the progress of treatment as the teeth move under orthodontic care.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- A complete list of any medications you are currently taking.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.
- Any completed patient registration forms. Please click here to print the forms online prior to your visit.
Dr. Milestone’s goal at that first visit is give you with a clear understanding of your specific needs, treatment details, how long it should take and cost of treatment.